Agilitest offers a unique approach to the design of automatic functional tests providing a constant global visibility of the quality of the software on web technologies, Windows Desktop, mobile and web services.
In the era of Agile teams and DevOps integration, Agilitest allows testers, whether they are technical or functional, to easily create, maintain, and perform automatic functional tests.
Your main missions
We are looking for a Content & Community Manager to work closely with the CMO and to participate in the growth and success of Agilitest.
You will be responsible for content creation, social media and community management with the objective of acquiring new customers, brand awareness and engagement (loyalty and satisfaction) of the Agilitest community.
Concretely, your missions will be to :
- Lead and amplify Agilitest's content strategy: in co-creation with our CMO and our writers (internal & external).
- Be the guarantor of Agilitest's identity in the writing of our content: articles, emails, presentations, case studies, white papers, newsletters, videos...
- Distribute and amplify our content on our media: blog, email, social media, newsletters, PR.
- Identify, create and manage marketing partnerships
- Analyze the performance of your actions and optimize accordingly
- Contribute to competitive and market intelligence
- Be responsible for handling Agilitest' website content
- You will work on a daily basis with the CMO and our sales & product teams.
- The team is young and dynamic, comfortable with remote work.
- You are currently taking a Master's degree in a communication/marketing or business field.
- You are looking for an internship that could lead to a permanent contract.
- You have at least one similar internship or work-study experience: you have already exercised your editorial skills in a media, in a startup or in an agency in a creative, social media or content department.
- You have an excellent knowledge of social networks: Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube...
- You are creative but also well structured and rigorous.
- You know how to write in English.
- You have experience on a CMS such as Webflow.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: up to 6 months