Agilitest, the leader in Continuous Functional Validation, is growing fast. To support the technological development of our product, we're looking for a Dev/Ops Engineer to join the team.
As part of our development team, the Continuous Integration / Dev-Ops Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing the features of our application allowing it to easily integrate into the main continuous integration / Dev-Ops environments of our customers - and documenting them.
- Taking part in the definition, implementation and management of continuous deployment chains for the applications developed by Agilitest.
Agile development method in integrated teams, organization in Scrum / Kanban and regular delivery sprints.
Team on a human scale, empowerment of employees on the delivery of functionalities.
Young and dynamic team.
- Master's degree is required (Engineering school or equivalent)
- Knowledge and in-depth curiosity about information systems
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Knowledge of at least one continuous integration server like Jenkins
- Mastery of Maven-related tools (Ant, Powershell, NTM) is essential
- Knowledge of at least one configuration management tool (SVN, Git ...)
- Knowledge of tools for managing artifacts (Artifactory), containers (Docker), "infrastructure as code" (Puppet, CfEngine, Chef) is an additional asset.
- Mastery of the Java language, or even the Flex language is a plus.
- You are result-oriented, passionate about new technologies and customer satisfaction
- You combine organization, rigor, openness, enthusiasm and the ability to adapt
- You are able to go the extra mile when necessary
Package & perks
Salary package: Fixed salary + awesome perks (efficient medical insurance plan, restaurant vouchers, etc.)
Location: Bastia (Corsica)
Do you want to join us?
Apply by sending resume and cover letter to email@example.com