Agilitest, the leader in Continuous Functional Validation, is growing fast. To support the technological development of our product, we're looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the team.
As part of our development team, the Full-Stack Developer will be responsible for developing new features for our application, as defined in advance by the product managers.
The role of the Developer will have to be a proactive advisor on how to implement the different functionalities, he will have to participate in the preliminary design before implementation is decided.
- Application developed in Flex
- Code generation engine developed in Java
- Application and system driver developed in C#, Java and XCode
- Support of several software technologies to test: Android, iOS, Desktop Windows & MacOs.
Agile development method in integrated teams, organization in Scrum / Kanban and regular delivery sprints.
Team on a human scale, empowerment of employees on the delivery of functionalities.
Young and dynamic team.
- Master's degree is required(Engineering school or equivalent)
- 10 years of experience minimum
- Ability to demonstrate technical lead
- Ability to create and innovate to respond to customer issues
- Knowledge and in-depth curiosity about information systems
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Agile Methodology
- Scrum, kanban etc..
- CI, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment
- ISTQB a plus
- UX sensitivity a plus
- Java (at least 5 years of experience required)
- Scripting shell
- Android Studio
- Visual Studio
- Travis a plus
- Docker a plus
- Selenium Grid
- Torch or other AI a plus
- You are result-oriented, passionate about new technologies and customer satisfaction
- You are open to learning new technologies or languages
- You combine organization, rigor, openness, enthusiasm and the ability to adapt
- You are able to go the extra mile when necessary
Package & perks
Salary package: Fixed salary + awesome perks (efficient medical insurance plan, restaurant vouchers, etc.)
Location: Bastia (Corsica)
Do you want to join us?
Apply by sending resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org