Agilitest offers a unique approach to the design of automatic functional tests providing a constant global visibility of the quality of the software on web technologies, Windows Desktop, mobile and web services.
In the era of Agile teams and DevOps integration, Agilitest allows testers, whether they are technical or functional to easily create, maintain, and perform automatic functional tests.
Your main missions
As a member of our development team, the IT development engineer will be responsible for developing successive functionalities of our application, as defined in advance by the product managers.
The role of the developer will be to advise and propose the way to implement the different functionalities, he/she will have to participate in the preliminary design before deciding on the implementation.
- Application developed in Flex
- Code generation engine developed in Java
- Support of several software technologies to be tested: Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS, Linux
Agile development method in integrated teams, Scrum/Kanban organization and regular delivery sprints.
Team with a human dimension, empowerment of people on feature deliveries.
- Education required: Engineering school (Bac +5) or equivalent
- Knowledge and curiosity about ICT and information systems
- At ease in English
- 10 years minimum in a software company or in a service company, as an application developer.
- Knowledge of java required, knowledge of Eclipse, IntelliJ, Maven, Ant, Git
- Elements of interest: Android or Ios development, Selenium, Jenkins, HTML5 and DOM...
- You are passionate about new technologies, result-oriented and customer satisfaction
- You are open to learning new technologies or languages
- You combine organization, rigor, open-mindedness, enthusiasm and adaptability
- You are able to invest yourself when necessary
Fixed salary + bonus on objectives + benefits.