Featuring a unique approach to functional test automation, Agilitest offers a comprehensive view on the quality of software at all times – on web, desktop, mobile and webservice technologies alike.In a context where Agile teams and DevOps integration are becoming the norm, Agilitest provides all software testers – whether they have a technical background or not – with an intuitive and robust way to create, maintain and execute automated functional tests.
Composed of 9 people who work in agility, our technical team carries out important research and development work to create new concepts and functionalities that do not yet exist.
The challenge: Guarantee the proper functioning of the new innovations developed by the team in order to provide a qualitative turnkey solution to the company's many customers.
In a DevOps and artificial intelligence context, you will develop the tool by integrating new automated functionalities into the application such as GIT, Maven or reporting and non-regression test tools.
- Passionate about the development community,
- With a real desire to innovate
- With a minimum of 3 years experience in Java, C# or Actionscript development
- Who is fluent in English
- Company that emphasizes innovation, research and machine learning,
- Remote policy: 2 days per week,
- Possibility to do 6 months in Bastia / 6 months in Bordeaux,
- Fixed hour 38.5 per week, vacation bonus,
- 9 days of RTT,
- Breakfast on Monday mornings,
- Afterworks, events according to the periods of the year,
- Weekly meal with the whole company whenever possible.
Remuneration: 45 000 Euros (very open according to profile)