Agilitest offers a unique approach to the design of automatic functional tests providing a constant global visibility of the quality of the software on web technologies, Windows Desktop, mobile and web services.
In the era of Agile teams and DevOps integration, Agilitest allows testers, whether they are technical or functional to easily create, maintain, and perform automatic functional tests.
Your main missions
Founded in 2018, Agilitest is now in full acceleration and is looking for an Office Manager. Here are the important elements of the position:
- Administrative: Right hand of the CEO to manage all administrative aspects, follow up on mails and emails, produce reports or various documents for the management.
- Finance: Pre-entry of purchase invoices and expense reports (scanning), checking bank accounts. Work in close collaboration with the accounting firm. Producing the general balance, analysing it and drawing up a monthly profit and loss account, explaining changes, analysing the cash flow. Participate in the establishment of annual budgets and monthly or quarterly forecasts (turnover, results and cash flow). Follow-up of budgets by department and produce reports for department heads, administrative follow-up of financing projects with banks, investors and public services, as well as with our partners (accountants, CIR providers), management of external communication. Preparation of accounting and financial reports for the company, in close collaboration with the accounting firm and the CEO.
- Sales administration: Participate in commercial proposals to our clients for sales management, take charge of the follow-up of orders, and invoicing, follow up on outstanding customers and follow up on customers, consolidate reports for the management teams.
- Human Resources: Take care of the follow-up of our employees: answer questions, follow up on holidays, absences and training, generate pay slips (Payfit), manage contracts, take care of internal communication, welcome newcomers and organise team building events.
- Growth: The office manager has a central view on all the company's activities and will be a driving force for all the continuous improvement actions that are crucial in the organisation of our development. He/she participates in the definition and respect of the internal operating process and its evolution.
You will work hand in hand with Christophe Cressend, CEO of Agilitest, and with all Agilitest employees.
The team is young and dynamic, and comfortable with working remotely.
- You have at least 3 years of successful experience as an office manager, management controller, ideally in an IT related industry.
- You are conscientious, responsible and organised
- You have very good communication and analytical skills.
- You are comfortable with IT and the use of dedicated tools (Payfit, Pennylane, Evoliz...)
- You have a good knowledge of English
- A degree in accounting or human resources is a plus (BAC + 2 level)
The job profile is voluntarily very open to indicate a scope of responsibilities, but we can accept candidates who do not have the full profile and support them with a specific plan to increase their skills when they join the company.