Featuring a unique approach to functional test automation, Agilitest offers a comprehensive view on the quality of software at all times – on web, desktop, mobile and webservice technologies alike.In a context where Agile teams and DevOps integration are becoming the norm, Agilitest provides all software testers – whether they have a technical background or not – with an intuitive and robust way to create, maintain and execute automated functional tests.
Composed of 9 people who work in agility, our technical team carries out important research and development work to create new concepts and functionalities that do not yet exist.
The challenge: Guarantee the proper functioning of the new innovations developed by the team in order to provide a qualitative turnkey solution to the company's many customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop the test strategy,
- Carry out exploratory tests, automated tests and smokes tests,
- Analyze and report on detected anomalies,
- Write the test reports
- Passionate about the testing environment,
- With a real desire to innovate and make the solution evolve,
- Proactive and able to do everything,
- With a minimum of 3 years experience in a test environment,
- Who is fluent in English.
- Company that emphasizes innovation, research and machine learning,
- Remote policy: 2 days a week,
- Possibility to do 6 months in Bastia / 6 months in Bordeaux,
- Fixed hour 38.5 per week, vacation bonus,
- 9 days of RTT,
- Breakfast on Monday mornings,
- Afterworks, events according to the periods of the year,
- Weekly meal with the whole company whenever possible.
Remuneration: 43 000 Euros (very open according to profile)