How to automate a dialog box validation
It frequently happens that you have to validate a dialog box on WEB supports in order to confirm or cancel an action.
To automate the validation with Agilitest please follow the following steps:
- Add a "Mouse click" action
- Click on the "Root of the application" button to select the interface type among the following
A new menu appears:
- Interface element
- System button
- Dialog box
- System interface
- Click on the "Dialog" button"
- Hover over the item to select the desired answer then click on it
- Select the type of validation desired on the dialog box:
Your dialog validation action is automated.