Agilitest automates scenario generation in Neoload
This allows you to benefit from Agilitest's ability to record and replay a scenario.
We have developed new ATS actions specific to Neoload
Here is the detail of what is available:
Activating Neoload mode
Neoload is not activated by default in Agilitest. To do this you will have to modify your file .atsProperties and add the following lines:
The parameters are as follows:
- recorder / host: corresponds to the IP address of the machine running Neoload and which records the scenarios.
- recorder / port: the Neoload listening port on this machine. The default is 8090.
- design / api: Listening service of the Design api allowing you to listen to and modify the current Neoload project.
- design / port: Port du Servie. The default value is 7400.
Once this configuration is done, if you restart Agilitest, you will see a Neoload menu appear on the right of your screen:
The Neoload menu is scrollable and displays the following submenus:
Here is the detail of the different functions available:
Allows you to tell Neoload to start a user scenario.
The UserPath value is not mandatory but will allow you to register a user in your scenario.
Tells Neoload to stop the current user journey.
The options available on the action:
- Find framework parameters: this option allows you to define replacement parameters in Neoload in the framework in order to be able to use them during variabilisation.
- Search for generic parameters: this option allows you to define generic parameters in Neoload in order to be able to use them during variabilisation.
This action creates a container in Neoload and names it.
This action activates and deactivates the recording in Neoload.