It is also possible to configure some of the AGILITEST editors' functions via the configuration file.atsProperties accessible directly from the editor via the "Settings" menu > "Edit configuration" button.
The currently allowed settings are as follows:
- Default number of executions of each action in the editor before deciding on a failure: default set to 10.
- Positioning of windows automatically opened by the editor: default coordinates of the upper left corner set to x=20 and y=20
- Sizing of windows automatically opened by the editor: width and height set by default to 1500 x 960
- Management of "timeOut" on script execution and web page loading: set by default to 60ms and 120ms
- Management of access paths to the different browsers and specific timings for each:
<path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe</path>
- Management of access paths to the various Windows desktop applications installed on the client machine: A shortcut will be automatically created in the "app" part of the "Start channel" actions of AGILITEST
You can find an example file by following the link on the right:
The access paths will have to be adapted according to your configuration.